Social Streams can be utilized for a multitude of reasons, including but not limited to:
- Monitoring your social accounts to ensure planned content has been executed
- Monitoring your competitors' social accounts
- Ensuring promoted hashtags are pulling in content appropriate to your brand
- Reviewing content posted within a certain geographical location
To create a social stream track, click the (+) sign underneath the last active track. Hover over the newly created track name box to make the track menu appear and select “Create Social Stream”. Select the Social Stream Type, Social Platform and valid Username, Account name, Channel or Geolocation.
As of version 1.4.24, ATOMIZED supports:
- Geolocation (Google Maps)