ATOMIZED allows you to import
The following steps are a guide to create a connection between ATOMIZED and Sheets document in your Google Drive.
- Download a copy of the: ATOMIZED Import File.xlsx
- Add a new row for each Flight
- Be sure to include Flight Title, Flight Start Date, Flight End State, Track
- Save the Excel File
- Do not modify Row 1 Headers. These headers are used to map data to ATOMIZED rows and flights.
- Start Date* - this field is required. Use only 2016-12-01, YYYY-MM-DD date format. Multi-date format is not supported.
- End Date - this field is optional. Use only 2016-12-01, YYYY-MM-DD date format. Multi-date format is not supported.
- Flight Title - this field is optional. Use only plain text and up to 255 characters. If no flight name is added, a blank flight will be created on the ATOMIZED side with the default "Untitled" flight name. Split view
- Row Title - name of your track/channel.