The following steps are a guide to access and utilize the ATOMIZED Custom View feature.
ADMINISTRATOR ACCESS IS REQUIRED TO ADD/EDIT CUSTOM VIEWS.
Setting Up a Custom View
- Navigate to any campaign and click on the Custom Views tab located in the top right of the campaign content area.
- Click "+ New Custom View"
- Add a New Custom View name
- If you wish to always inherit account default values, ensure this option is checked. Note: This option is intended to maintain consistency with how users view your campaigns within your account.
If you wish to create a custom view with campaign features independent of the account default, uncheck this option and select the features you wish to include.
- Select the Column Type* you with to use. (This will be the date format of the column headers.)
*Indented Month is similar to Month with the exception being that flights will adjust their position more accurately (appear indented) according to date within the month.
- Select the total number of Columns you wish to see. (Ex. Selecting Month Column Type and 12 Columns will display a full calendar year.)
- Save your Custom View
- All team members will now be able to access this custom view across all campaigns within your account by clicking the Custom View button and selecting it from the dropdown menu.