Hover over the date and row that you would like to add a New Flight to. Select the add New Flight icon denoted by a plus (+) sign.
The Flight Details modal will open providing you the ability to enter the Flight Name. You can choose to Save or Open the Creative Detail Window “CDW”.
Clicking "Split" allows you to turn this asset into four separate assets, displayed in quadrants. You can continue to add Splits by selecting New Split icon in the lower right hand corner of the split quadrant.
Clicking "Delete" will actually erase this entire window and all of its contents.
Anything you type into the "Title" field will show up in the main calendar, to the right of the thumbnail (if the flight is longer than one day).
Load from URL
Copy and paste URLs in the field below to dynamically pull videos from Facebook, YouTube, and Vimeo.
The Activity Log provides you the history of the Flight. Flight history includes: Updates, Date Changes, Renaming, etc.
The CDW also logs activity and allows you to post comments and @ tag individuals to promote team collaboration.
Use as a workflow tool to set approval statuses on assets still pending, or share approved content with the appropriate stakeholders. Approval Status types include: Approved, Unapproved, Pending.
The Notes section provides you with the ability to add rich text to your Flight. This is a great section to add notes to users, instructions, flight copy, and more!
Duplicating a Flight
Click for more information on Duplicating a Flight.
- Annotation: Ability to add annotations directly on your assets by utilizing the Annotation's Icon.
- Presentation Mode: Ability to view all assets within your Campaign in a full screen presentation mode.
- Thumbnail: Ability to crop the Thumbnail that displays in the main campaign view.
- Download: You can download the full resolution asset directly from within the Creative Details Window.
- Clear Asset: You can remove your asset from the flight by utilizing the Clear Asset icon.