Not sure what a particular icon or button does? Here's a reference with links to in depth articles for first time users.
- Segment Menu - Segments allow you to filter the data displayed in your canvas to only flights with attributes that match your criteria.
- Star toggle - This allows the user to toggle (Hide/Unhide) the top text/info bar in ATOMIZED.
- Account Settings Button - The Admin Dashboard can be accessed by Account Administrators by clicking on the account settings button at the top right of the screen.
- Search - Users can search their content within ATOMIZED.
- Asset Library - The Asset Library allows users to upload, store, and access asset files without associating the assets to a flight.
- Draft Library - The Draft Library gives users the ability to create Draft Flights for collaboration before being scheduled.
- Live Chat - If your account has access to Live Chat support, Live Chat can be accessed by clicking on the '?'
- Create New Flight '+' - This button is a shortcut to create a new flight.
- Notifications Menu - Notification when an event occurs can be found here.