Linked Flights gives users the ability to create a 'child' flight from the original 'parent' flight. The copied 'child' flight mirrors the content and updates of the source or 'parent' Flight. Updates made to the source/parent flight are updated and reflected in the copied child flight. This allows users to update multiple flights with more ease.
To create a linked flight:
- Open your flight you wish to edit.
- Select the flight menu (click the ellipses in the bottom right corner of flight).
- Select 'Copy'
- Select your Campaign and track you wish to copy to, check the 'linked flight' box.
To update your flight's content:
- Open the source/parent flight and update
- Changes will be made to linked child flight
Parent flight top ; child flight bottom